- Utilise you strong organisational and analytical skills
- Report directly to senior management
- Leading local firm with excellent career path
About our Client
Our client has been successfully providing sound financial advice and services to high net worth clients, for a number of years. They have state of the art offices providing excellent working conditions and facilities.
About the Role
Already an accomplished ParaPlanner, your strong business acumen will enable you to provide the right support to the Planners and assist in the growth of the company's client portfolios.
Skill Set Required
Already PS146 compliant with three years experience, you will also:
- Be educated to degree level
- Have strong customer service experience
- Be an exceptional user of XPLAN
- Have strong understanding of the financial planning industry
What's on Offer
To reward your efforts you can expect a strong career path that can include full support to becoming a Financial Planner, working with state of the art equipment along with a great salary package. A strong team culture exists amongst this team of professionals.