- Autonomous role reporting to the Directors
- Multi-site accounting and management reporting
- National Brand offering a great career path
About our Client
Our client has been successfully providing sound management services to satisfied clients, for a number of years. They have state of the art offices providing excellent working conditions and facilities.
About the Role
Already an accomplished senior accountant, your strong financial skills and reporting ability will enable you to provide the right support to the Directors and assist in the growth of the company’s client portfolios.
Skill Set Required
Already a fully qualified CA/CPA, you will also:
- Be across all aspects of financial management reporting that includes Trust Accounting and commission payment;
- Take a strategic approach to ensure maximum financial delivery to Business Unit Managers;
- Have the creative flair and foresight allowing for strategic growth and
- Communicate at the highest written and verbal levels.
What’s on Offer
To reward your efforts you can expect a strong career path within a national organisation at the forefront of their industry. You will work with state of the art equipment and enjoy a great salary package. A strong team culture exists amongst this team of professionals.
In confidence, please contact Chris Cunsamy