- Challenging and rewarding role
- Corporate offices with highly professional colleagues
- Leading national firm with excellent career path
About our Client
Our client has a solid reputation as one of Australia’s leading accountancy practices with offices nationally and affiliations internationally.
About the Role
Joining this well-established firm will complement your desire to further develop you career in auditing. You will work in a very strong and professional team of Auditors who provide exceptional services to their clients.
Skill Set Required
Already a CA with a minimum of two years auditing experience, you will be familiar with all aspects of auditing as well as:
- A proactive team member;
- Legislative requirements and compliance and
- Excellent reporting and communication skills.
What’s on Offer
To reward your efforts you can expect a stable career path working with state of the art equipment along with a great salary package in a corporate office. A strong team culture exists amongst this team of professionals.
In confidence, please contact Chris Cunsamy