- Exciting autonomous role
- Be part of Queensland’s expansion
- Attractive Salary package & job security
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client is our government’s global business agency with one of the country’s largest international networks and markets. This advisory service will assist in the investment and export of businesses to help grow our economy.
Your Exciting, New Role
You will use your exceptional business development and business acumen skills to help in the support and advice to SMEs in their quest to export and/or trade their goods and services.
You will build your own database of clients by networking, contacting referrals and utilising the existing database.
Ideally from a trading background, you will be an expert in identifying, qualifying and presenting to potential clients and building strong rapport with the aim of doing business.
It is expected that you can also:
- Use your initiative and are a self-motivator;
- Demonstrate experience across several different industries;
- Manage various personality types;
- Produce concise and effective reports and
- Communicate at the highest level.
The Skills You Bring
With a vast interest in current affairs and economic development, you will deliver:
- Planning activities and strategies for investment opportunities;
- Lead and influence stakeholders by providing specialist advice;
- Contribute to the department’s yearly planning, budgeting and forecasting processes.
What’s In It For You!
This is a fantastic contract until June 2018 with a very realistic opportunity of an extension. Your pro rata six-figure salary will complement a very strong team who will be supporting you.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your resume, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 15156/CC
Please click on the image below to apply now!