- Permanent role – Immediate start
- Very Attractive salary
- Subsidised Accommodation Option
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client is a national agri-food company producing very high quality, environmentally friendly seafood products.
Your Exciting, New Role
This is a hands on role in which you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of timesheets, staff pays and payroll related payments in addition to being responsible for all aspects of HR management including recruitment, on-boarding, workplace rehabilitation and the successful person must have significant knowledge relating to award interpretation. You will bring with you in-depth knowledge of HR Policies and be confident with advising and implementing staff management processes. You will work as part of a dynamic administrative team that support all aspects of the business.
The Skills You Bring
- Demonstrated experience within HR Management & On-boarding
- Knowledge of workplace rehabilitation
- Solid understanding of relevant awards and entitlements
- Strong knowledge of HR Policies and implementation of staff management processes
- Strong interpersonal skills with high degree of credibility
- Min of 3 years’ experience within payroll of more than 20 staff.
- Demonstrated experience in preparation and administration of payroll along with employee supervision
- High level data entry skills
- Advanced Excel is preferred.
- Excellent time management, numerical and computer skills
- Sound knowledge of accounting procedures in relation to payroll
What’s In It For You!
On offer is a generous salary package for the successful candidate and the opportunity to work in a busy and varied role in an organisation that is committed to the environment. Subsidised Accommodation Option available.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 15148/JC
Please click on the image below to apply now!