- Monday - Friday roster with weekends off
- International mining company
- Contract role with great hourly rate and accommodation included
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Our client is a global leader in the mining sector with interests around Australia.
Your Exciting, New Role
As the Senior Mine Accountant you will provide accurate reporting on the mining activities to management, and for Corporate Statutory and Board reporting purposes. All activities require the application of internal financial controls and must meet external compliance requirements.
The Skills You Bring
- You will hold Tertiary qualification in Accounting, Commerce or Finance and have completed CPA, CA or ICA or close to completion
- It is preferred that you have at least five years’ experience in an accounting or finance role within the resources industry.
- You will have sound knowledge of accounting practices, modelling methodologies, and regulatory reporting standards.
What’s In It For You!
A great contract role with a generous hourly rate working in the mining industry with your weekends free.
Job Reference: 14310/CC
Please click on the image below to apply now!