- Experienced Executive Assistant
- Maternity Leave cover – February 2018 – 12 months
- High Level Computer & organizational skills
- Join a dynamic and friendly team
We are looking for a creative Executive Assistant to assist the COO and other Senior Managers in this friendly and dynamic organization from February 2018 for one year. This is to cover maternity leave for the current Executive Assistant.
Your Exciting, New Role
The primary function of this role will be to provide high level administrative support to the COO and other Senior Managers.
Providing assistance with preparing data, reports, presentations and meeting minutes. You will be the first point of contact for all phone calls, you will organize and attend meetings, complete and distribute minutes, assist with the preparation of correspondence, book and maintain travel arrangement for senior management where necessary, liaise with government departments, industry divisions and the general public.
The Skills You Bring
- Min 4 years recent experience in similar EA role
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organization skills
- Minimum typing speed of 60 WPM with high degree of accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Illustrator, Publisher and Power-point advantageous
- Supervision of other administrators
- Integrity and a strong work ethic
What’s In It For You!
Attractive hourly rate with modern and enjoyable working environment.
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Job Reference: 15181/JC
Please click on the image below to apply now!